So you’ve been accepted to study at the University of West London as an undergraduate student! Congratulations! The next step is to apply for a study visa so that you can come to the UK and start your studies. In this blog post, we’ll outline the steps you need to take in order to apply for a study visa as an undergraduate student at the University of West London. Keep reading to find out more!
The first step is to visit the UK Visas and Immigration website and create an account. Once you have done this, you will need to log in and complete the online application form. When you have finished the form, you will be given a reference number which you will need to keep handy.
Next, you will need to book an appointment at a visa application centre. The nearest one to the University of West London is in Croydon. You will need to take your passport, reference number, completed application form, and supporting documents with you when you go for your appointment.
Your supporting documents should include:
• A valid passport or travel document
• Two new passport photographs
• An acceptable means of payment for your visa fee
• A letter of confirmation from the University of West London confirming your place on a course of study
• Evidence that you have enough money available to support yourself during your studies (this can be in the form ofbank statements or an official financial sponsorship letter)
• Evidence of your English language proficiency (if your course is taught in English) Once you have gathered all of these documents, you are ready to attend your appointment and submit your application! After that, all you have to do is wait for a decision on your application. We hope that this blog post has been helpful in outlining the steps you need to take in order to apply for a study visa as an undergraduate student at the University of West London.